To be the best myself – To be the most impactful
I strive to be the best myself in anything I do. I approach every obstacle as an opportunity to grow and learn. No matter what – it’s all good mental training. Why push? Why risk? Why try? To make my life an interesting and exciting journey. I sacrifice comfort over the challenge.
I live at a high pace, however, I don’t sprint. I experiment. I fail. I ask questions. I talk straight. I have ideas and the energy to manifest them in life. I am disciplined, but I never served in the army.
Since 18, I am on my own. I changed continents, countries and cities. One tiny suitcase, three hundred dollars and a one-way ticket to the USA. This is where I began my journey.
I have an excellent education. I have unique work and life experiences. I have ideas and energy to implement them in life. I tend to keep my word and people know me as a reliable person. If I really want something, be sure I’ll get it.
I am 29 years old and I live my life to the fullest. I do what most people would consider “crazy and I love it”. Why? Because simple life is boring. I am into self-development. Every day I strive to improve physically, mentally and spiritually. I compete in Ironman triathlons around the world. This gives me the opportunity to travel, meet new people and explore my physical limits. I strive to come in the first place of my age-group in the Ironman race. I am lucky to have a small amount of athletic talent and I work every day to make the most of it. I have placed a bunch of first, second and third places in Obstacle Course Racings, such as Spartan, Tough Mudder and Terrain racing.
I don’t hold on to my story, neither do I think that my life views are supreme. I don’t hold on to material things, therefore I don’t have much to lose. I don’t disregard the need for money. Making money is part of the game I play. I am a capable student and I welcome the change. I learn to adapt.
As she said…: “You are like a cockroach – you will survive even after the nuclear war. You always find a way…”. I sleep tight, knowing that no matter what – I will figure it out. I have a plan, I always do.
Somebody, please fix my crown, because I am too perfect. Like any other person, I have my flaws. I am aware of most of them, however, I never stop learning about myself. Irony and the ability to laugh at your own stupidity is essential in my life.
Speaking of travel – I don’t believe in tourism in its conventional sense. I am into “sports tourism”. The best way to explore a new place is on your feet. I choose to wake up at 5 am and run 20km through the streets of a new place I’m in. I prefer to ride my bike 100km around the suburbs and take it all in. I would swim across the lakes and scare all the fish in it. Why? Because I can.
I used to live in Toronto, working as a self-driving vehicle test engineer. I held a prestigious IT job at Uber ATG (advanced technology group). Six-figure job, benefits, amazing benefits did not make happy, so I tried different things. I started several small businesses, neither of which had great financial success. However, I gained a ton of experience. I have absolutely zero doubts that I can succeed in business, so I continue trying. I am an entrepreneur at my core. Let’s talk about business. I always have new ideas and would love to hear yours.
I went “cold turkey” and sold 80% of my “stuff”. I moved out of the box which I used to rent. I traded comfort for freedom. I bought myself the biggest truck you can find: 7-litre turbocharged diesel on six wheels. I put the biggest 4-season camper on top of the truck and said Sayonara, bitches! to my neighbours. I am not coming back. Why? I love this question. Ask me and I would be happy to tell you exactly why.
A DREAM TEAM
My buddy Blake keeps me company in all the crazy things I put myself through. He is a Scottish Terrier – the smartest and most intelligent dog you’ve ever seen. We are a dream team.
To make this lifestyle sustainable
To make it work
To make it work financially. Moreover, I strive to “make my first million out of RV“. I make an assumption that I can make it work and achieve my desired outcome. This is only an experiment and the is no failure of success. I will prove the assumption to be true or false. Either way, I’ll be happy.
I have an exceptionally good education and a unique life experience that I am proud of. I graduated from Grand Canyon University (Colangelo College of Business) with honours in an MBA degree. In addition, I hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering (Computer Science). I have experience starting and running businesses. I possess three years of experience working in the autonomous vehicle development industry as an engineer. I am fit AF and I am smart. I speak three languages, and I am a very good writer. I am also modest, as you can tell. Haha!
UNDER THE BELT
- IRONMAN 70.3 Marbella, Spain (April 28th)
- IRONMAN 70.3 Kona, Hawaii (June 1st)
- IRONMAN 70.3 Muskoka, Canada (July 7)
- IRONMAN 70.3 Imperial Beach, California (September 15)
- IRONMAN 140.6 Florida (November 2)
- 11th Annual Southwest Valley Family Regional YMCA Olympic &
- Sprint Adult and Youth Duathlon (March 18th, 2-mi Run, 12-mi bike, 2 mi Run) 1st place
- Mountain Man 34th Annual Triathlon, Flagstaff, AZ, July 15th , 3rd place
- Montreal Esprit Triathlon, Sep 11, 2020
- NORTH MONTREAL SPRINT (May 18, 2019)
- OTTAWA SUPER(July 27, 2019) – 1st place
- ONTARIO TRIFECTA WEEKEND: BEAST(August 31, 2019)
- Arizona Spartan Race Stadium Sprint Elite Men (July 2018), 2nd place
- America’s Toughest Mudder South, Central Texas (May 5th, 2018) – 30 miles, 9 hours
- Tough Mudder Arizona (March 24th, 2018) – 5th place
- Terrain Race – Tucson – (April 28th, 2018)
- Tough Mudder, NY (August 4th, 2018)
- Spartan Race Age Group, University of Phoenix Stadium (July 7th, 2018) – 2nd place
- Terrain Race Flagstaff Competitive Waive (July 21st, 2018).
- Spartan Race: LAURENTIAN SPRINT, (May 18, 2019)
- Spartan Race: Ottawa Super (July 28, 2019)
- Rock ‘n Roll 10K 49:43 (2018, Phoenix AZ)
- Pet’s Run 10K (2018, Phoenix AZ)
- BIAAZ Run, Walk and Roll 46:30 (April 16, 2018)
- Toronto Waterfront Marathon (October 21, 2018)
- Austin, TX ThunderCloud Subs Turkey Trot, (November 2017)
- Phoenix Run Run Rudolph 10K, 2018
- 1st MARATHON DE FRANCE (January 6, 2019)