In the previous article, I described the problems and struggles knowledge workers have while working remotely. If you haven’t read it, I suggest you start there:
Imagine… Local in your neighbourhood Covid-safe remote workspace. This space is an alternative to large crowded office buildings while providing employees with a simple way to deal with their work-home boundary dilemmas. The focus of such a place is to help knowledge and remote workers to be productive and healthy by providing them with a supportive environment, tools and training. A dedicated distraction-free workspace designed to promote deep focused work. The environment that fulfills people’s need for a safe, private, distraction-free environment which helps people to meet their corporate objectives.
There is a need for dedicated distraction-free workspace in suburban areas. A place, whiting 15 minutes of driving from home, where knowledge workers can engage in deep focused work.
This is a national-wide network of offices for professionals whose work demands privacy and deep focus. Implementing the latest research and technology, we designed an environment that supports people’s concentration and help them to be the best at what they do.
We are not a “co-working space”. We offer privacy and a distraction-free environment. Coworking spaces are built to encourage networking and establish a sense of community. We are the antonym for networking. We are designed for individuals, not the teams. Leave your noise-cancelling headphones at home. You won’t need them here.
- You won’t have to introduce yourself when you come in. No talks
- You won’t have to smile and try to be friendly. No interaction with others, unless you want
- You won’t cross your eyer with anyone else
- You won’t have to search for a quiet corner desk to set up your workstation. You were already assigned to your personal desk.
- You won’t hear anyone grinding coffee in the kitchen
- You won’t hear anyone talking on the phone
- You won’t see anyone walking around
- You won’t hear anyone typing on the keyboard or clicking the mouse key
- You won’t hear anyone laughing on loud
- You won’t smell the fish being warmed up in the kitchen’s microwave
- There is absolutely nothing that could distract you from your work
We are not the place to get together with your team. We are not the place for meeting friends for a cup of tea. We are not the spot to invite your clients to. Use the co-working spaces and cafes. There are already places to satisfy those needs.
We are the place for software engineers, researchers, writers, scientists or anyone whose work required deep concentration. Our guests are the people who need the work environment that is either at the office or home. Absolutely no distraction. Only you and your thoughts. We are anti-social. We are individualistic. We are self-centred. Not egoistic, but respectful of others’ private space.
We are the distraction-free protective bubble. We are the “Zen” space. We are different and unique.
This is a distraction-free office as close as possible to your home, without actually being in your home. No commute. We are accessible and convenient. We are located in your neighbourhood.
More than a Space
We are much more than a cool physical space. We are the productivity center – a mental gym. Our productivity coaches, yoga and breathing instructors will teach you how to stay centred and focused on the task at hand.
Bells and whistles
- Immersive Workspaces: Meeting rooms equipped with Igloo Shared VR technology
- Oxygen Rich. (Live plants)
- Adjustable Lighting and Temperature
- A window view onto nature. Natural Lighting
- Unlimited snacks (coffee, tea, etc.)
- Kitchen (fridge, microwaves) & Dining area
- Digital Whiteboards Boards
- Live-streaming Video Conferencing equipment (HD camera, 180 panoramic video projection)
- Noise Canceling System. Suppresses all the ambient noise
- Standup Desks
- Treadmill Desks (UNSIT™)
- Virtual Office Mail Service
- 24/7 Secure Access
- Massage Chairs
- Vintage Typewriters
- Every 90-minute optional Breaks. Yoga and Breathing exercises