Usually event expo opens 2 days prior to the race. Know the expo opening hours before you plan your trip.
1. Pick up your Race Kit
(Timing Chip & Number)
• ID or Passport.
• Current triathlon license. (You can buy one at the expo)
• Registration Confirmation E-mail printed or digital on your Smartphone.
Plan to receive a race chip & number, goody bag, and the following “transition bags”:
- Bike bag
- Run bag
- Street Wear bag
2. Transition Check-In
Check your Bike:
- Brakes function
- Bar end plug
Check your Helmet:
- Race number sticker: front.
- Inside/outside condition of the
- Chinstrap locking device.
- Bike helmet inside the BIKE transition bag.
Hang your bags according to your bib number.
- Run gear RED BAG at the top rack.
- Bike gear BLUE BAG at the bottom rack.
MAKE SURE ALL YOUR BAGS ARE LABELLED WITH YOUR BIB NUMBER
You are not allowed to leave anything by your bike, so all your gear is in bags that you will pick up when you need them at each transition.
Bag system used at IRONMAN events requires you to rehang your own bag while in transition. Each time you use either the blue or red bag at T1/T2, it is your own responsibility to rehang it back.